1. Type the Roundesk website https://roundesk.io/ in your browser
2. Click on "Sign In" button from the top right end of the Roundesk website
3. Enter the username and password in the Email and Password field
4. Click on "Sign In" button to login to Roundesk page
5. Click on "Schedule Meeting" button either from left side panel of the dashboard or the button from top right side of the page.
6. Enter the 'Meeting Title' and 'Meeting Description'
7. Select the 'Start Date' and 'End Date' from date picker and 'Start Time' and 'End Time' from time picker.
8. Select the Time zone from the drop down.
9. Enter the Participant Email and Name under Invite by Email section and click on "Add" button
10. Select the necessary options from Advanced settings
11. Click on "Save Schedule" button
12. The details of the scheduled meeting is displayed in the dashboard with following buttons 'Edit', 'Cancel', 'Start Now' and 'Send Mail'.
13. Click on "Cancel" button
14. A pop up window with question 'Are you sure want to cancel meeting?' with buttons 'Confirm' and 'Cancel' button appears
15. Click on 'Confirm' button in the pop up window
16. The meeting is cancelled and email is sent to all the participants with subject as meeting is cancelled.
17. The details of the cancelled meeting appears in the Timeline page with the word 'CANCELLED' in red colour.