Safari browser is predominantly used in MAC operating systems which require the user to allow access to camera from the preference page in order to use camera during Roundesk meetings.
1. Open Roundesk page in Safari browser and click on Safari option in the browser tab
2. Select the 'Preferences..' options from the Safari tab
3. Under the preference page, navigate to 'Websites' Tab
4. Select the 'Camera' tab from the right side menu options
5. Search for Roundesk website from the list of currently opened websites
6. Select the right side option against roundesk.io and change access from 'Ask' to 'Allow'
7. Restart the safari browser again for the new preferences to reflect.