There may be circumstances where the meeting is scheduled by a user on behalf of the actual host of the meeting or cases where the host of meeting might be held up with concurrent meetings scheduled during same times. In such cases, it is more convenient to schedule a meeting which starts without a host. In this case, once any participant of the meeting logins, the meeting is started instead of showing waiting room pop up message waiting for the host to login. Steps involved :
1. Login to https://roundesk.io/login
2. Enter a valid username and password and click on Log in Button
3. Click on Schedule Meeting Button present either in the right side top of the page.
4. Enter the Title of the meeting in the 'Meeting Title'
5. Enter the Start date and time in the respective fields
6. Enter the duration of meeting in Start time and End time fields
7. Select the Time Zone based on the location
8. Enter the Email id and Name of the participants of meeting to be invited under 'Invite by Email' section and click on 'Add' button.
9. Click on "Start without Host" checkbox under 'Advanced settings' section
10. Click on "Save Schedule" button to schedule the meeting.