In case of online session conducted for bulk participants, it is necessary to make sure the participants joining the session are on Mute upon entry since it may disturb the presentation given by the host. The participants can unmute themselves during their turn to participate. Steps involved in scheduling:
1. Login to https://roundesk.io/login
2. Enter a valid username and password and click on Log in Button
3. Click on Schedule Meeting Button present either in the right side top of the page or from the left side panel of the page.
4. Enter the Title of the meeting in the 'Meeting Title'
5. Enter the Start date and time in the respective fields
6. Enter the duration of meeting in Duration field
7. Select the Time Zone based on the location
8. Enter the Email id and Name of the participants of meeting to be invited under 'Invite by Email' section and "Add".
9. Click on "Mute Participants upon entry" checkbox under 'Advanced settings of the page.
10. Click on "Save Schedule" button to schedule the meeting where the participants are on Mute upon joining the meeting.